Pizza Workshop - June 10, 2023 1PM - 4PM
Learn how to make your home kitchen your new favourite pizzeria destination with only a handful of ingredients and make fresh, delicious pizza from scratch. In this workshop, you will learn the ins & outs of mixing, kneading, proofing, and stretching dough. Learn to create & master four distinct styles of pizza - Neopolitian, California, Whole Wheat, and Detroit Deep Dish.
Course Overview & Topics:
- Yeast, C02, & Gluten - the science behind making fresh pizza dough
- Fresh vs store-bought pizza products - the nutritional & flavor differences when creating fresh sauces & cheese vs in-store pre-made ingredients
- Shaping and stretching - the craft of hand stretching & shaping pizza dough
- Homemade Sauces - classic tomato, BBQ, Pesto
- Pizza Styles- Neapolitan, Whole Wheat, Detroit and California
- Toppings - Prepare homemade toppings.
- Neapolitan Pizza Margherita - Hand-stretched dough topped with classic tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil
California Style BBQ Chicken Pizza - Fresh dough topped with sweet & tangy barbecue sauce, roasted red onion, jalapeno, and smoked gouda. Finished with Cilantro
- Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza with Roasted Vegetables - Cast Iron pizza coated with homemade pesto, roasted tomato slices, roasted broccoli and fresh mozzarella
- Meat Lover’s Detroit Style Deep Dish - Fresh dough with San Marzano tomato sauce, bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
Class will be taught by professional chefs.
June 10, 2023, 1 PM - 4 PM at our events venue, FORKLIFT - 75 Lawson Road SE, Suite 109, Leesburg, VA 20175.
Space is limited. The last day for registration is June 5th, after which no refunds will be issued, and fees paid cannot be applied to future classes.
$140 - 1 attendee, $240 - 2 attendees
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.