Pizza Workshop @ FORKLIFT - April 22, 2023
Sale Sold out
Regular price $175.00
Regular priceUnit price per
PLEASE NOTE NEW DATE: APRIL 22, 2023
Learn how to make your home kitchen your new favorite pizzeria destination, with only a handful of ingredients you can make fresh delicious pizza from scratch. In this workshop you will learn the ins & outs of mixing, kneading, proofing, and stretching dough. Learn to create & master four distinct styles of pizza
Topics & Techniques:
- Yeast, C02, & Gluten- the science behind making fresh pizza dough
- Fresh vs store bought pizza products- the nutritional & flavor differences when creating fresh sauces & cheese vs in store pre made ingredients
- Shaping and stretching- the craft of hand stretching & shaping pizza dough
- Homemade Sauces- classic tomato, BBQ, Pesto, Romesco
- Pizza Styles- Neapolitan, grilled, Detroit, California
- Toppings- Prepare homemade toppings.
- Neapolitan Pizza Margherita-| Hand stretched dough topped with classic tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil
- California Style BBQ Chicken Pizza-| Fresh dough topped with sweet & tangy barbecue sauce, roasted red onion, and smoked gouda, and finished with Cilantro
- Grilled Pesto Pizza with Roasted Vegetables-| Flat-bread style pizza coated with homemade pesto, roasted tomato slices, roasted broccoli and fresh mozzarella
- Meat Lover’s Detroit Style Deep Dish-| Fresh dough with romesco sauce, bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella, and caramelized onions
$175 - 1 attendee, $300 - 2 attendees
April 22, 2023 1PM- 4PM at our events venue, FORKLIFT - 75 Lawson Road SE, Suite 109, Leesburg, VA 20175. Those previously registered for 3/18 are automatically rescheduled to this class.
Space is limited. Last day for registration is April 15th afterwhich no refunds will be issued and fees paid cannot be applied to future classes.
At Checkout, please select FORKLIFT as pickup location.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.